Living Proof is an eclectic group of industry outsiders who approached beauty from an entirely different perspective. Our culture is one of integrity and excellence where technology and product performance, not marketing, is the driving force. We are collaborative, curious, creative, passionate, risk-inclined and results-oriented.
In addition to an open, creative, and fun work environment, we offer all our employees comprehensive benefits package including incentive stock options. Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required.
For immediate consideration please send a cover letter and resume to Karen Weisbach at email@example.com.
We are seeking a full time, temporary contractor to support the analytical requirements of both Process and Product Development Groups. The position is flexible and will require up to 40 hours per week (30 hours min).
- Supports Analytical Technologies department for all QA/QC needs.
- Performs sample preparation, NIR, HPLC and GPC analysis of validated QC methods based on GLP/GMP guidelines.
- Supports product stability program with sample preparation and analysis on all existing/new formulations.
- Participates in group/interdisciplinary meetings to communicate relevant results.
- Progress towards a B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Biology or related field, with specific analytical chemistry laboratory coursework.
- Completion of B.S. degree preferred with some post-graduate lab experience.
- Exhibits a fundamental understanding of chemistry plus a breadth of knowledge of modern analytical chemistry topics.
- Hands on experience in selected analytical techniques including one (or more) of the following: HPLC, LC-MS, NIR, GPC, GC, GC-MS, FT-IR, NMR, UV/VIS.
- Good problem solving and experimental design skills.
- Demonstrates an innovative spirit along with the ability to apply technical knowledge in insightful and creative ways.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
This position is for an in-house graphic-production designer with a strong background in packaging and merchandising to support and maintain the brand’s aesthetic.
- Conceptualize, design, and update printed marketing collateral based on existing brand guidelines
- Create and maintain packaging mechanicals and dielines that are ready for hand-off to vendors
- Create artwork within templated files for POS merchandising that is consistent across several configurations of displays and graphics
- Manage projects within project management system and hold on-going status meetings with project leaders, external creative agency and in-house or external freelancers
- Manage and communicate with vendors about print specifications for packaging and merchandising materials
- Possess a strong sense of type, color and page design and serve as the ambassador for the brand standards
Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- BA or BS in a relevant field
- 4 or more years experience in web or print design, pre-press, packaging or other related field, with a demonstrated portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PPT
- Solid knowledge of design principles (typography, information hierarchy, color, etc.)
- Demonstrate experience leading the development and implementation of graphic standards and guidelines for beauty-focused organizations a plus
- Experience with creating print production files
- Experience managing and communicating with print vendors and distributors
- Experience translating NA materials for International markets
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, detail-oriented, and a team player