Living Proof is a technology driven consumer products company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The company was founded by Polaris Venture Partners, professional stylists, and a team of scientists including Dr. Bob Langer, an institute professor at MIT and one of history’s most prolific inventors in medicine. Created in Cambridge , for the purpose of applying advanced technology to solve the toughest beauty challenges. Its team of scientists and beauty authorities share a common aspiration: to challenge the status quo and end the common beauty frustrations of people everywhere. By assembling world-class scientists from a range of disciplines and leading universities we are able to look at everyday concerns from a completely unique, fresh perspective.
The company has been receiving a tremendous amount of press and positive customer feedback to date. Our products are available at Livingproof.com, Sephora, Ulta, QVC, Nordstrom and in select salons. Living Proof products are also available in Europe at SpaceNK, and Mecca Cosmetics in Australia.
The company has also added Jennifer Aniston as a co-owner and spokesperson for Living Proof’s hair care business. With Jennifer’s iconic status and popularity, she has already begun making a tremendous impact in driving awareness for the company.
The Living Proof culture is one of integrity and excellence where technology and product performance, not marketing, is the driving force. It is further collaborative, curious, creative, passionate, risk-inclined and results-oriented.
In addition to an open, creative, and fun work environment, we offer all our employees comprehensive benefits package including incentive stock options. Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required.
For immediate consideration for any open position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living Proof is seeking a Social Media Strategist. This hands-on, freelance position is ideal for a highly creative person who loves interacting directly with customers and is looking for variety in their day-to-day assignments. The incumbent will be the vision and curator of all of our social media content and run our social influencer and affiliate programs. We are seeking a freelancer who can spend the majority of their time on-site in our Cambridge MA offices. All applicants must include links to their own social media profiles with their application.
Social Content Strategy
- Drive the social content strategy to be more active and participatory
- Tie social activities towards the Living Proof marketing strategy and company pillars
- Define the role of each platform in the strategy
Social Content Curation and Creation
- Start and join conversations
- Develop and post creative content to the company social media channels utilizing the Living Proof voice
- Identify content created by Living Proof fans that can be shared through Living Proof’s social channels
- Craft content ideas that can be created in-house by you and our in-house designer
- Analyze and report on performance of engagement of Living Proof social content
Social Media Management
- Engage with social content creators who discuss Living Proof in their content
- Implement social media contests, including submission collection, winner selection and prize distribution
- Support social media elements of holistic brand campaigns as needed
Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Assist strategically in executing the multi-pronged influencer strategy spanning across social influencers to WOM to partnerships
- Review and approve requests to join Living Proof’s affiliate program
- Share weekly offers and the associated ads and text links with Living Proof affiliates
- Communicate on-going with affiliates to answer their questions and excite them about Living Proof offers
- Approve or deny individual sales monthly based on terms and conditions compliance
- Identify and reach out to potential new affiliates to grow the Living Proof affiliate program
Operations and General Administration
- Provide support to the Marketing management team as needed
- 3-5 years experience in social media marketing, community management or other relevant fields required
- Completion of BS/BA degree preferred
- Eagerness to help Living Proof succeed through hands-on assignments
- Passionate about online shopping and social media
- Resourceful in bringing ideas to life with limited time and tools
- Creativity to create fresh content ideas on-going
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be expert in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills with a very high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, cheerful, dedicated team player