Living Proof is an eclectic group of industry outsiders who approached beauty from an entirely different perspective. Our culture is one of integrity and excellence where technology and product performance, not marketing, is the driving force. We are collaborative, curious, creative, passionate, risk-inclined and results-oriented.
In addition to an open, creative, and fun work environment, we offer all our employees comprehensive benefits package including incentive stock options. Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required.
For immediate consideration please send a cover letter and resume to Karen Weisbach at email@example.com.
We are seeking a full-time, on-site FREELANCER/CONTRACTOR to support our eCommerce business. This is a hands-on position that will provide the right candidate a wide variety of experiences in programs that make a successful eCommerce business run – affiliate marketing, email marketing, loyalty marketing, 3rd party resellers, online merchandising, analytics, social media and more. The position is on-site in our Cambridge MA offices and is for 30-40 hours/week.
- Support for the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and eCommerce in all day-to-day needs
- With training and guidance, hands-on implementation of weekly programs in the following areas: Email marketing, eCommerce merchandising, Affiliate marketing, 3rd party resellers (e.g. Amazon), Loyalty marketing
- Operation of Livingproof.com eCommerce platform via its administration tool
- Reporting and analytics of eCommerce programs using Google Analytics and Excel
- Craft and implement weekly social media campaigns
- Generate and post content to social media channels
- Engage with influencers in social media channels
- Completion of B.S. degree preferred, including some professional experience
- Eagerness to learn through hands-on assignments
- Well-versed about online shopping and social media
- Must be savvy in MS Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and with juggling priorities
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, detail-oriented, team player
This position is for an in-house graphic-production designer with a strong background in packaging and merchandising to support and maintain the brand’s aesthetic.
- Conceptualize, design, and update printed marketing collateral based on existing brand guidelines
- Create and maintain packaging mechanicals and dielines that are ready for hand-off to vendors
- Create artwork within templated files for POS merchandising that is consistent across several configurations of displays and graphics
- Manage projects within project management system and hold on-going status meetings with project leaders, external creative agency and in-house or external freelancers
- Manage and communicate with vendors about print specifications for packaging and merchandising materials
- Possess a strong sense of type, color and page design and serve as the ambassador for the brand standards
Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- BA or BS in a relevant field
- 4 or more years experience in web or print design, pre-press, packaging or other related field, with a demonstrated portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PPT
- Solid knowledge of design principles (typography, information hierarchy, color, etc.)
- Demonstrate experience leading the development and implementation of graphic standards and guidelines for beauty-focused organizations a plus
- Experience with creating print production files
- Experience managing and communicating with print vendors and distributors
- Experience translating NA materials for International markets
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, detail-oriented, and a team player