Get the Look
It's easy to get the Texture with a Twist look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Texture with a TwistBack to all styles
- 1) Start with wavy hair (naturally or curled).
- 2) Shake and apply Full Dry Volume Blast to the hair section by section, focusing on mid-length to ends.
- 3) Take a small section above the ear and gently twist. To secure, push a bobby pin back in the direction the twist came from (this will help hide it).
- 4) Repeat the same step on the other side. Pin this twist above the first one so they cross.
- 5) Create a second twist on each side by pulling hair just below the original twists. Pin in place. (Tip: For fine hair, create more than 2 twists to make style look more full). Finish with Flex or Control.