Get the Look
It's easy to get the Faux Bob look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Faux BobBack to all styles
- 1) Prep: Use Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate to create a smooth blowout as your starting point.
- 2) Brush hair back into ponytail.
- 3) Create a ponytail towards the end of the hair, using the shortest layer as your guide. Form bun at end.
- 4) Bend bun inward and roll towards nape of neck to create the faux bob. Ensure hair lies evenly around neck as it rolls inwards.
- 5) Pin hair above roll at nape, one on each side and up and underneath.
- 6) Criss-cross pins in order to lock.