Created by Chris McMillan
1. Start with clean, damp hair. For this look, Jen used No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Rough dry hair.
3. Section hair using clips, working in about 2 inch sections. Start at the bottom and back of head and work your way up and forward. Mist Blowout on each section and blow dry using a round brush on high speed and high heat.
4. When a section is completely dry, roll hair up in round brush, reduce speed and hit with heat for a few seconds. Switch heat setting to cool to lock in. Repeat for all sections until hair is dry and styled.
5. Apply tiny amount of Satin Hair Serum to the ends to help keep away any frizz.
6. Mist hair with Flex Shaping Hairspray to keep style in place.
Tips for a little extra oomph: For long-lasting shape and body around your face, style the crown area first. When a section is fully dry and still warm, wrap it around a Velcro roller. Mist with Blowout and let it sit for 10 minutes. Repeat for 3-4 sections in crown area. Style rest of hair and then take rollers out.