Get the Look
It's easy to get the Round Brush Blowout look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Round Brush BlowoutBack to all styles
- 1) Start with clean, damp hair.
- 2) Spray Blowout throughout hair.
- 3) Rough dry hair about 80% so that it is still a little damp.
- 4) Section hair and clip top section up.
- 5) With bottom section, section hair into pieces no wider than the brush and start drying with a round brush moving dryer and brush simultaneously from roots to ends.
- 6) Roll brush up and down section until it is completely dry. Let hair cool on brush for a moment then twist each section while taking it off the brush to create a bend.
- 7) Completely dry one section and move on to the next repeating the steps as you go. (TIP: Mist Blowout on sections as you go for more control.)
- 8) Finish with Flex Hairspray for added hold.