Get the Look
It's easy to get the Romantic Twisted Updo look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Romantic Twisted UpdoBack to all styles
- 1) Apply Prime Style Extender Cream, to clean damp hair. Then spray Blowout from roots to ends. Blow dry with a boar bristle round brush.
- 2) Center part hair. Separate the hair into 1” sections on either side of your part. Twist and secure the first section at the back of the head with bobby pins.
- 3) Repeat on opposite side.
- 4) Pull remaining hair back into a simple braid and secure with an elastic.
- 5) Twist braid up into a messy bun and secure at the nape of the neck with pins. Pull braid apart to achieve an effortless look. Spray Flex Shaping Hairspray all over to lock in your style.
- 6) See more of this look on our blog, The Strand.