Get the Look
It's easy to get the Power Pony look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Power PonyBack to all styles
- 1) Prep: Use Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate to create a smooth blowout as your starting point.
- 2) Section hair into three sections (crown, top, bottom). Clip away the top and bottom sections.
- 3) Smooth out back crown section using a flat boar bristled brush and secure with elastic band.
- 4) Release back section & spray brush with Style Lab Flex Hairspray.
- 5) Smooth back of head with brush and meet the bottom section to the ponytail and secure with elastic band.
- 6) Release the front section. Spray brush with Style Lab Flex Hairspray and smooth the hair back with brush. Meet front section to pony and tie with elastic band.
- 7) Take small section from underneath the ponytail. Wrap hair around band and pin in place underneath.