Get the Look
It's easy to get the Perfectly Imperfect Waves look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Perfectly Imperfect WavesBack to all styles
- 1) Start with clean, damp hair. We recommend using Restore Shampoo and Conditioner to make hair soft and smooth.
- 2) Apply an egg-sized amount of Full Thickening Mousse from mid shaft to ends.
- 3) Blow dry with a round brush.
- 4) Use a 1-2" curling iron to create waves.
- 5) Finish with Amp2. Rub a pea-sized amount of Amp2 between hands until translucent and muss and lift into hair for a tousled wavy style.
Tip: Use Restore Mask Treatment instead of Restore Conditioner one time per week for extra nourishment.