Get the Look
It's easy to get the Perfectly Imperfect Updo look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Perfectly Imperfect UpdoBack to all styles
- 1) Apply PhD Night Cap from roots to ends.
- 2) Create a side part. Loose French braid going around the head. Secure with an elastic.
- 3) Fold over the braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins. Lock it in place with Flex Shaping Hairspray.
- 4) Start pulling apart sections of the braid and bun. Pin your hair as you go and continue to spray with Flex Shaping Hairspray to give the hair direction.
- 5) See more of this look on our blog, The Strand.