Get the Look
It's easy to get the Perfect Braided Pony look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Perfect Braided PonyBack to all styles
- 1) Spray Restore Perfecting Spray on damp hair.
- 2) Detangle hair using hands to remove some dampness. Then, use a flat brush to blow dry hair smooth.
- 3) Section off center part of hair. Tease crown section in ½” sections then smooth with Style Lab Flex Shaping Hairspray. Set section aside with pin for later.
- 4) Gather left side of hair. Mist Style Lab Flex Shaping Hairspray at roots and lightly tease section using a brush or comb. Repeat for right side.
- 5) Now, begin Dutch Braiding the left and right sides all the way down to nape area. Secure with an elastic.
- 6) Pull crown section over the top of the braid and pin ends around elastic of braid to conceal.
- 7) Spray and fluff pony with Full Dry Volume Blast for extra volume. Finish with Style Lab Flex Shaping Hairspray for a touchable hold.