Get the Look
It's easy to get the Half Up Braided Bun look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Half Up Braided BunBack to all styles
- 1) Start with clean, dry hair.
- 2) Section hair in half, pin up the top section.
- 3) To curl bottom, spray sections of hair with Flex Shaping Hairspray and curl with a 1-2” curling iron.
- 4) Unpin the top section of hair. Mist with Flex Shaping Hairspray and French braid hair. Leave ends out an secure with a clear elastic.
- 5) To create a bun, wrap a hair elastic around pony 1 time. On the second time around, pull hair halfway through and then twist the elastic one more time, grabbing the tail and the bun and securing.
- 6) Finish with Flex Shaping Hairspray.