Get the Look
It's easy to get the Glam Waves look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Glam WavesBack to all styles
- 1) Prep: Shampoo and condition hair as usual. Apply Perfect hair Day In-Shower Styler coating wet hair from roots to ends and lightly rinse. Towel Dry.
- 2) Section hair into two sections, top of head and back of head. Secure bottom half with a hair tie.
- 3) Then secure top section creating a ponytail on the top of your head.
- 4) Pull the top ponytail through a large donut and split into two equal sections.
- 5) Wrap each section of the ponytail around the donut. Pin the ends into place with bobby pins.
- 6) Repeat the steps with the bottom ponytail.
- 7) Let hair air dry completely.
- 8) Once hair is dry, remove donuts and then elastics.
- 9) Loosen waves with fingers and finish with Flex Shaping Hairspray.