Get the Look
It's easy to get the Flat Brush Blowout look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Flat Brush BlowoutBack to all styles
- 1) Start with clean, damp hair.
- 2) Apply T.B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler from roots to ends and comb through.
- 3) Rough dry hair about 80% so that it is still a little damp. (TIP: Use your dryer’s nozzle)
- 4) Clip up top section of hair.
- 5) Working in small sections no wider than your brush start drying hair. Move dryer and brush simultaneously, roots to ends.(TIP: Keep brush close to dryer nozzle for smooth finish.)
- 6) Completely dry one section and then move on to the next repeating the steps. (TIP: Follow to the bottom, don’t ignore the ends.)
- 7) For more volume at the crown pull hair upward when drying.