Get the Look
It's easy to get the Dutch Side Braid look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Dutch Side BraidBack to all styles
- 1) Create a part on one side of head.
- 2) Beginning at the part, pick up a section of hair and divide it into 3 even pieces.
- 3) Grab an outer piece and cross underneath and it to the middle. Pick up more hair as you braid.
- 4) Repeat, cycling through three pieces over and over.
- 5) Stop braiding when you reach ear and secure with elastic. (TIP: Use bobby pins to secure braid to head)
- 6) Tame finished look with Molding Clay, start with small amount, spread through hands. Using your fingertips, smooth and detail the braid.