Get the Look
It's easy to get the Curled Updo look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Curled UpdoBack to all styles
- 1) Blow dry hair with Full Root Lifting Spray and Full Thickening Mousse to create body and structure.
- 2) Spray a section of hair with Control Hairspray and curl with 1-2" curling iron. Repeat until entire head is curled.
- 3) Section hair in half and pin up the top section. Gather bottom section of hair into a low messy bun.
- 4) Unpin the top section of hair. Mist with Control Hairspray at the roots and backcomb for volume, then loosely wrap the top section around the bun, pinning as you go.
- 5) Finish with Control Hairspray.
Tip: When curling, always point the iron down. Wrap the front sections of hair away from the face and then away as you work toward the back of the head.