Get the Look
It's easy to get the Confident Curls look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Confident CurlsBack to all styles
- 1) Cleanse and condition with Curl Conditioning Wash.
- 2) To seal and heal split ends, use Perfect hair Day Fresh Cut Split End Mender. To treat dry and damaged ends and areas, use Restore Repair Leave-In.
- 3) To style, start by applying Curl Leave-in Conditioner to wet hair. Then apply Curl Defining Styling Cream from roots to ends for smoothness, frizz protection and definition. Comb through using a wide tooth comb to ensure even distribution.
- 4) Encourage curl groupings by shaping ½ inch sections around a pen.
- 5) Spot treat any frizzy areas with No Frizz Nourishing Oil. on dry hair as needed.
- 6) Keep curls going for days by refreshing curls with a curling iron, taking ½ inch sections of hair and wrapping around from roots to ends.