Get the Look
It's easy to get the Braided Bun look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Braided BunBack to all styles
- 1) A great look for second day hair, start by cleaning and prepping hair PhD Dry Shampoo. Shake can and spray at the roots, wait a 10 seconds then shake out of hair.
- 2) Next, apply PhD Fresh Cut to seal any split ends, then smooth No Frizz Nourishing Oil mid-lengths to ends.
- 3) Part your hair off to the side and create three small sections on the side with more hair to start your face framing braid. Tie the ends with a clear elastic and pull apart the braid to add fullness.
- 4) Pull the rest of the hair to the back of your head and section off ¾ of it to use later. With the remaining section, create a 3 strand braid and tie it off with another clear elastic. Move braid to the side.
- 5) Pull back the first braid and the remaining hair into a messy bun.
- 6) Take the remaining bottom braid and wrap it around the top of the bun as many times as you are able. Secure the wrapped around braid with bobby pins. Finish by misted Flex Shaping Hairspray.
- 7) See more of this look on our blog, The Strand.