Get the Look
It's easy to get the Braided Bob look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Braided BobBack to all styles
- 1) Start with hair that has been curled and sprayed with Full Dry Volume Blast . Section out crown and separate for later.
- 2) Divide the remaining hair into two sections from the center of the crown. Braid each section.
- 3) Pull a few strands and push the braid up.
- 4) Cross one braid across the back of the head, secure with bobby pins.
- 5) Repeat with other braid and secure both with bobby pins. (allow the very ends to remain free).
- 6) Let down the crown section and apply Full Dry Volume Blast while pinching the ends of the hair.
- 7) Tuck some of the ends of the crown into the braid. Secure with bobby pins.