Get the Look
It's easy to get the Air Waves look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Air WavesBack to all styles
- 1) Prep: Shampoo and condition hair as usual. Apply Perfect hair Day In-Shower Styler coating wet hair from roots to ends and lightly rinse. Towel Dry.
- 2) Section hair into four equal sections.
- 3) Take the first section and create a loose bun by twisting hair away from the face. Clip section in place, without making it too tight.
- 4) Repeat this technique for each section.
- 5) Let hair air dry.
- 6) Once hair is completely dry, remove the clips and unroll hair.
- 7) Run fingers through hair to break up the sections and style.
- 8) Finish with No Frizz Humidity Shield for frizz protection.