Get the Look
It's easy to get the Air-Dried Twists look using Living Proof products. See below for the techniques our stylists used to create it.
Air-Dried TwistsBack to all styles
- 1) Prep: Shampoo and condition hair as usual. Apply Perfect hair Day In-Shower Styler coating wet hair from roots to ends and lightly rinse. Towel Dry.
- 2) Section hair into two with either a center or side part.
- 3) Start on one side by grabbing 2 sections near the temple and twist.
- 4) As you work your way down, grab more hair and twist with sections.
- 5) Secure with bobby pins.
- 6) Repeat steps on the other side.
- 7) After both sides have been secured, take ends from both sides, twist into a bun and secure with bobby pins.