Are your side-swept bangs constantly falling in your eyes? Or does your full fringe look like it took a trip back to the 80s? To achieve the most flattering bang look, try this styling method:
You will need these tools: A hair dryer with nozzle, a round brush, some Living Proof No Frizz Straight Styling Cream.
- Make sure bangs are damp to wet and apply a dab of Living Proof’s No Frizz Straight Making Cream from roots to ends.
- Place brush where your hair meets your forehead and wrap your bangs around brush so it goes underneath the brush.
- Using a hair dryer with nozzle on high heat, blow-dry your bangs angling the air flow straight down above the bangs.
- Dry from roots to ends while holding the brush horizontally, pulling away from the face and then towards the nose.
- Then, with the brush held vertically, blow-dry the bangs as you pull the brush down and towards the side for a relaxed side-swept bangs look (think Reese Witherspoon) .
If your side bangs don’t quite reach behind your ear, run a comb through your bangs and spritz the end of your bangs to meet with your hair by your ear to avoid a piece-y look. Tip: If you don’t already have a travel size hair spray try Living Proof Hold Flexible Hairspray in our 1.8 oz travel size!
If you know you’re going to be photographed, spritz some hairspray on your fringe prior to shooting. This should give your hair an added shine and also help hold them in place and from falling in your eyes.